Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer!

I am sitting here in my mother-in-law's living room, on the floor and enjoying my summer vacation. I have done the thesis and sent it to the teacher, for about 2 weeks ago and then I have sent the essay before that to the teacher in late March. It felt good, but at the same time a bit nervous. A strange thing though, is that I have not heard a thing from the teacher since we spoke on the phone in the middle of March. Nothing at all, not even the information he promised me when it comes to the size of the thesis. So I had really no clue how many pages or words. I have tried to contact him, but with no result. And I am still waiting.

The girls had their last day at school on 12th June and it was a sunny and nice day. They will start school in later August. 

The first days of our vacation we spent at our cottage, doing some gardening and after that we have been at mother-in-law's place, celebrating Mid Summer's Eve. We have plans to take the train tomorrow to Denmark. That would be nice to just enjoy a little trip after all the studies and the dark winter and cold spring. Just enjoy the free time with the family. Looking forward to that.

Later this week we will return to the cottage and just be there. The girls will have a sleep over at a friends place during the weekend. That will be fun for them.

Soon it is time to just relax and enjoy the evening and watch a James Bond 007 movie on the TV. Have a wonderful summer!


The girls on their last day at school!

No comments: